The Board provides the leadership of Social Work Scotland and oversees all the work of the other committees and subgroups as well as the staff team. It is our ultimate decision making body.
The Board is a group of around 30 individual appointed from the membership. All members have Individual Membership and the groups meet 4 times a year.
- Oversee the business plan, ensuring links to key priorities
- Agree priorities and the action required to meet them
- Make decisions on behalf of the organisation
- Remit items to and receive recommendations from the committees and subgroups
- Liaise with key partners on behalf of Social Work Scotland
- Responsibility for developing strategic partnerships
- Make links between the committees and coordinates work that is cross-cutting
|05/03/202110.00am - 1pm||VC||MS Teams|
|25/06/202110.00am - 1pm||TBC|
|24/09/202110.00am - 1pm||TBC|
|03/12/202110.00am - 1pm||TBC|
|25/03/202210.00am - 1pm||TBC|