Contact details

We want to help you find the right person

You should contact your local social work department if you:

  • are worried about a child or an adult
  • need to contact a social worker or social work services
  • are unhappy about the service that you or someone else is receiving and would like to make a complaint about a social worker.

Find your local social work department

If you are worried about someone and it is an emergency please call 999.

Social Work Scotland are a professional leadership body for the social work profession, which means we do not provide, or have direct responsibility for, social work services.

Get in touch


Media Enquiries

For all media enquiries, please email our Communications Manager Flora on:


Mansfield Traquair Centre, 15 Mansfield Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6BB.

We are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday